
This girl's name is Kate. She lives downstairs and is Welsh. Her accent is out of this world! So cute!
From left: Me, Marie (roomie), Sam (across the hall), Kate (from above pic), and Alexin
We're at Woody's - the bar in our Student Village. A bit like the Peach Pit with beer and vodka. Kind of a shit show - lots of drunk 18ers trying to meet members of the opposite sex. I was actually offered a position there as a bar tender, but I don't think I could stand the young clientele.
Marie and I - She's my roomie who lives across the hall. So sweet! Whenever I tell her a story about someone from home, she says, "Bless him (or her)"

Chris, this Tiger beer's for you!!

We left Woody's for Club Revolution down in town. Pretty swanky by Welsh standards. Nothing like I'd ever go to in LA, but when in Swansea...
No comments:
Post a Comment