After spending 5 pounds just to get in to the Superheroes party, we decided against going to the Pornstars and Pimps party. Instead, Amy and I headed to town with my flatmates to a pub.Here's Amy and I drinking a pitcher of Cheeky V - a mix of a blueberry vodka liqueor "pop" and port. Tasty!

Amy's friend Vicki met us at the pub and helped us finish the pitcher.

We didn't go to the party, the party came to us! The line for the Pornstar party was super long, so most of the people just came to nearby pubs to "pre-game."
These guys are official LA cheerleaders! Note the purse - I actually saw him pull his wallet and cigs out of it. Purses are so handy!

This costume was definitely X-rated! Mature audiences ONLY! It's a bit dark because I took it from a distance - no way I wanted him coming near our table!!

I guess this guy hasn't seen any porn in a while! His costume was more geriatric than ron jeremy.
Another note about the costumes:
There were obviously countless of girls dressed with next to nothing on that I did not have the pleasure of photographing - apologies. But it was quite funny at this pub because there were so many old men there drinking with their buddies, and I am amazed none of them had a heart attack from checking out the skimpy birds!
1 comment:
You look waaaaaasted in that pic where you are drinking purple stuff out of a pitcher. "Soda, purple stuff, sunny d. Sunny D!!!"
This is patently the most ridiculous academic program I have ever seen. Is it just drinking for nine months?
Post a Comment