Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shopping Day!!


This is Wilkinsons - a small market that has cheap household goods, but kinda crappy food. Alexin and I got a lot of plates, pans, etc. there.







Lots of bags - once again!
PS - I look a bit out of place with my sunglasses. No one here wears them. I couldn't live without them!




Waiting for the bus to arrive. Alexin was quite hung-over this day. She looks pretty sad in this pic.





One of my roommates, Amy, has a car!!! So, she was nice enough to take us to Tesco (the good market) to do some food shopping. I post pics of Tesco soon. It is huge!
Mind you, we squeezed 5 people in this car! One of my flatmates, Kerri, came with us. He's a big guy! We were a bit cramped!
It was fine until we got lost on the way back to the village and had to spend 45 minutes driving around. And we had to take a detour because there was a marathon going on. Pouring rain and traffic - poor Amy had to manage the clutch on her car, up massive hills, in traffic.

No comments: