So there was a theme party on Monday called Superheroes and Villains. It was at a club in town called Play. We bought our tickets and searched all over town for cheap "costumes." Marie on the left had a Batman shirt and Alexin, with the hat, also chose a Batman-esque-ish theme - but I think she looks a bit more like Super Madeline! Amy on the right is obviously Catwoman - too cute!
I needed something cheap and easy. The Superman(woman) costumes for adults were all over 20 pounds - too expensive! So instead, I bought a baby Superman costume that consists of a bib (shown above) and a cape. The cape did not fit my big head, so I cut it off and made it a headband. Total cost of costume: 6 pounds! Thank you very much!!
2 comments:
It is more than suspicious that only one picture from this night made the blog. Doing a little censoring for Mom and Dad there, Katie?
Actually, Chris, my camera was out of batteries this night, so I had to rely on another girl in my building to take photos. There were some other pics but no one I knew.
Post a Comment