Friday, October 12, 2007

By Request...

Some non-alcoholic photos! ;-)

The beach by school. The tide goes out so far during the day. I've never seen anything like that before. I want to walk out there but I'm too scared the tide will come in too fast. And my roomie Amy went out there and nearly got her wellies stuck in the mud.



There are so many shells on the beach! I, of course, had to take some home with me. Funny story: Rhys saw the shells on our kitchen table and held it up to his ear so he could "hear the ocean." No ocean sound, just a pile of sand entering his ear canal. Note to self - rinse shells off when you get them home.


This is Primark - our mecca!! Inexpensive clothes and accessories. Kind of like an Old Navy but with housewares and shoes and bedding and all sorts of stuff! We kind of live there.



St. Mary's Church in the City Centre. It is a beautiful church - from the outside, anyway!








Our local strip mall - about 1 mile from the village. Super convenient for light shopping (i.e., beer, cough medicine, cupcakes). Only two bus stops from the village or a nice walk.

No comments: