
Who's this handsome guy?!? After 42 long and difficult days apart, I was reunited with The Chris in Philadelphia, PA. We both flew into PHL in the afternoon and spent the first evening painting the town...
A bit of Philly Trivia: There is a statue of William Penn atop the City Hall building. Mr. Penn, by law, must not have his "view" blocked by any tall buildings so all the skyscrapers in Philadelphia are built behind his back.
Another landmark: This GIANT Macy's used to be Wanamaker's, a famous department store. It is three massive floors of fun! It also houses a huge organ that plays on the hour. The store is starting to get its Christmas decor - I can't imagine how amazing that must look!






2 comments:
That guy IS handsome. If it doesn't work out with you two, give me his number.
I don't know - we seem to be a done deal. xxx
Post a Comment