Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Philly By Day


Chris and I woke up way too early and started exploring Philly. It was such a beautiful morning - all sunny and clear! But really cold, especially for a girl wandering the streets in flip flops because the zipper on her boot broke that morning!!







I'm so strong! And cheesy! I'm sure I'm the first person to ever take this picture...









This plaza had all these sculptures of game pieces. Check out the red Sorry peg and the Monopoly iron. Say it with me now - CUUUUUUTE!!!








So much love in the city! How great is this sculpture? From this spot you can see all the way to the art museum.








Public transports getting on the subway to head across town.





2 comments:

Becca said...

I once made out with a random skater guy under the LOVE Park sign...lol.

Just thought you should know.

Unknown said...

I think it is written Sk8tr Boi, just fyi.