
So, I made it back to Swansea! And after 2 days and nights of studying for exams and writing a paper, the girls and I decided a night out was well-deserved!

Marie, Chris and Darby (Americans) and Amy

Made it to all our favorite spots - Walkabout, Pitcher & Piano, and Revolution

It was a LONG NIGHT but lots of fun! Drinking, dancing, seeing old friends, laughing at nothing.

The next day was quite tough, though! I didn't get out of bed until 2:45pm and did absolutely nothing but read, nap and walk down the street for dinner. It was actually wonderful, minus the pounding headache!
I'm off to MOROCCO this weekend for a 4-day vacation. I'm going with Darby and Jess (another American). We'll be in Marrakech (the capital) and Casablanca. It's low-mid 70s there right now and sunny! I cannot wait to see all the sights and get a little color on my pale skin.
So far, in the 6 days I've been back in Swansea, I have seen about 4 hours of sunshine. It's starting to get a bit depressing, especially when I see how warm and sunny it is at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment