Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where I Work

This is Langland Bay, Swansea!!! It's the GORGEOUS cove where I get to work! I'm a waitress at Langland's Brasserie - a cute restaurant/coffee bar right on the beach. On a sunny day, it is absolutely stunning! I often find myself just staring off at the sea, until some customer breaks my stare and I have to actually take orders! ;-)
If you look up close, the restaurant is where those blue umbrellas are. Sooo cute! Total inspiration for Zelicious! And that's Langland Country Club behind - a nice golf course that I'm sure my dad will visit when he's here.
OK, you're not going to believe my bad luck!!! I got a call from Langland's to work one Saturday night, but I decline because I was really tired and kinda hungover. This girl Caroline, who also goes to Swansea Uni, took the shift. The following Monday, I see my friend Fran and she asks if I've talked to Caroline. She then proceeds to tell me that CATHERINE ZETA-JONES had dinner at Langland's on the Saturday that I could've worked and my friend Caroline got to serve her!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!! I guess she was back in her hometown of Swansea for her grandma's bday. She was having dinner with her brother and sister-in-law. Oh, and Wales won an important rugby game that day, so she was a bit tipsy from celebrating. And she kept heading outside to have smokes. It's like we're the same person!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These last two pics don't feature people getting wasted. I assume therefore that they were posted by someone else. You may want to take them down.