Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Casino Royale

This club in town was hosting a dress-up party last Wednesday. The theme: Casino Royale! My flatmates and I all got nice and dressed up. Thanks to Amy for lending me this beautiful purple dress!!










Alexin and I must have had the same idea in mind. Our dresses were almost identical in color!





As usual, we started at Spoons and shared Cheeky V pitchers.




That's Amy - I did her make-up this night and was quite proud of my liquid eyeliner skills!
I did Marie's make-up too but went for more of a smoky-eye look. My flatmates are such good sports to let me play "dress-up" with them.


Overall, the night went fairly well. The club was PACKED so the dance floor got really, really sweaty! And the wait at the bar was about 20 minutes! But the music was good and it was really fun to get dressed up. I think we should do this once a month.

No comments: