Friday, October 12, 2007

Upcoming Travels

Just wanted to give you all an update on how things are going. I know I have been really bad with my blog lately. I think I might be losing the tourist factor that makes me take pics of everything I see and everywhere I go. But I am heading out to do some touristy things soon, so I'm sure I'll have much more to share.

Tomorrow, 13 October, I am going to Bath in England. I hear it is beautiful there. We're taking a bus trip through the school and will have all day to spend wandering around, shopping, eating, going to the spas, who knows!

26-28 October - AMSTERDAM!!! I am really looking forward to this trip! Again, it is school sponsored, so we'll take a bus then a ferry late Thurs night/early Fri morning, then have 3 days in Amsterdam! It is a really good deal, too! Alexin is going, and so is my roommate Bea. I haven't had much time to get to know her, so I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I will take lots of photos on this trip, I am sure!!

School is going well. I really like my classes and am actually ahead in my reading. There's a first! The great thing about being here to study is that there are actually relatively few distractions. I only have 6 hours of lecture a week, so there is lots of time to read at home when no one else is here. It seems Thursday night is the mellow night, so last night I read half of Mrs. Dalloway and had a couple glasses of red wine. Can't beat that!

No comments: