So, we all wanted to go out this night, but no one really had any energy. We headed to Spoons to get started with Red Bull and Vodka. The guys got a pitcher each - Amy and I split one! That's Osian on the left and Rob, my flatmate on the right.
Aren't we brave to go out with these guys? Not even, truth be told, we were way more intoxicated this night than any of the guys. It's actually quite convenient because when we go out together, the girls and boys take turn drinking too much. That way we all get home safe and sound with the help of the opposite sex.
Remember this guy from the older post? GINGER!!!!

Sambuca shots! It's an Italian liquor that tastes like licorice. Surprisingly smooth. I had to try it because Ginger did 5 shots at a time! The guys have started doing Guiness World Record attempts for most Sambuca shots! I think the record is 21 in one night!! No, that's not me!!!

Our protective crew!
No comments:
Post a Comment