Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sunday at the Roast




To get us ready for our fist day of university, we decided to treat ourselves to a proper roast Sunday night. This is Toby Carvery - down the street from the village. Only 8 pounds for all-you-can-eat roast!!



Lots to choose from at the Carvery - turkey, ham, prime rib, yorkshire pudding, carrots, broccoli, potatoes, sauces, oh my!!!






The girls and I shared a nice bottle of red wine with our meal. Just the right touch!





Alexin and Marie - stuffed!
We decided to make this Carvery thing a tradition. We started out planning to do it every Tuesday night, but after we were sooooo full, we decided to go every couple of weeks or so.




As the tourist I am, I asked the bartender to take a pic of us all. I think everyone is getting a bit tired of it, but I'm not going to stop!

2 comments:

Pet-tiBarb said...

I don't know if this is dumb but I want to write you some snail mail but I don't know how to write that address..: (

Joy said...

No updates since school started?!!? Hope you are having a good time!