Chris arrived in Swansea on Thanksgiving night. The following night I treated him and some friends to a proper Thanksgiving feast. We had the whole spread - chicken (turkey's too hard!), stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce (thanks Mom!), and Rice Krispies treats (no pumpkin in Wales). It was YUMMY!!!
To wash down our meal, we heading out on the town. Ready to show Chris a good time, I decided to take him to the classiest place in town - Jumpin' Jacks, where you can have All-You-Can-Drink on Fridays for 10 pounds. First Class Debauchery!!

Allison, Me, and Alexin

I even made the poor guy dance to the cheesy music. I think this might have been Shakira!!

Proper reward for good dancing!!

Osian, Liam and Alexin

Doesn't Chris totally fit in with the college crowd?

Kerry and Chris got along very well! It was really cute the day that Chris left Kerry came to me and was sad that he didn't get to say goodbye to Chris. He loves you, baby! You're a legend!
No comments:
Post a Comment