I've been having really vivid dreams about people from home as well. Last night, it was my mom and sister (getting mad at me for some reason or another - it didn't really make sense). Oh, and the cats made an appearance, too. My sister was showing me how good their fur looked because they just started going to a different salon.
The first night it Swansea I dreamt about so many people from home - like people I haven't seen in a long time. My kids from Franklin school where I worked a year ago were in it. Bratty, as usual, and not listening to what I was telling them. Shocking, I know!
I still haven't digested the fact that I am going to be living here for 10 months. It's exciting of course, but I started to get a bit homesick last night. I realize I am off doing fun things here, but sometimes I wonder if you all are having more fun at home. Just a part of the adjustment process, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry! I'm sure you are having more fun then we are here. Except Leo slept from 8PM-6AM last night in his own crib without getting up. Of course I checked on him about five times to make sure he was still breathing. Miss you.
Oh and by the way...you are kicking my butt with the blog updates. I did update Leo's today though if you are bored.
Post a Comment